Please Note: As of 3 January 2020, the Trust has wound up. This website is being kept only in an archive-only state to ensure information remains accessible.
Website Terms and Conditions
- The material and information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, the Trust makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- The Trust will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information presented on the website.
- Due to the nature of the Internet and the technology involved, the Trust takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues (or otherwise) beyond its control or for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of or access to, or inability to use or access this website whatsoever.
- Certain links in this website will lead to websites which are not under the control of the Trust. When you activate these you will leave the the Trust’s website. The Trust has no control over and accepts no liability in respect of materials, products or services available on any website which is not under the control of the Trust.
- To the extent not prohibited by law, in no circumstances shall the Trust be liable to you or any other third parties for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use, this site or any of the material contained in it.
- Be aware that the opinions expressed by the bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Trust. The Trust is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by bloggers or in relation to any comments that are posted. You should bear in mind that circumstances change and that information that may have been accurate at the time of posting will not necessarily remain so.
- Comments. The Trust will not tolerate defamatory or libelous material, obscene content and abusive or intimidating comments. The Trust makes all reasonable efforts to monitor comments on this website and may remove any material from the website at its sole discretion, without warning and without prejudice to any other accrued rights.
- These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with New Zealand law.
- The Trust cannot guarantee that the website is virus-free and secure. The Trust shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may occur as a result of any virus or breach of security.
- The Trust cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond the control of the Trust.